Letter 21: "I threw up"

Sonsonate, El Salvador
June 21, 2011

Crazy Week
Every week is crazy, but this week [is especially crazy]... so much to report and so little time.

The basics of the last two weeks...
So here I am, with very little time to write!

We went today to play futbol (soccer) with all the hermanas in the mission and had lunch with President and his wife.

It was exactly what we needed. It was nice to see other sisters. Hna Bermudez and I are the only ones in Sonsonate and although we get along really well, when you are with the same person 24 hours a day for four months... well, you can imagine...

Anyway.

Pray for…
Alexis, I didn't write about him last week cause I didn't want to jinx his baptism and I won't write much about him now to save the really cool story for next week, but he is AWESOME!!!... Everyone’s dream investigator and getting baptized this Saturday.

Please pray for him & that everything will go well, and he will be able to get baptized.

Also please pray for Natalia, Jorge, Ruben, and Renaldo (I'm pretty sure Renaldo is a long lost little brother... a story for another letter... don't worry Anthony...he couldn't replace you :)

Cool side note
I got sick this week, thanks to a delicious tamale made by our Relief Society president. I was incapacitated pretty much all day Saturday.

And I threw up for the first time in over 10 years!!!!!! (But don't worry, I got a blessing and all is well)

Hermanas + Temple Open House
What else, what else... We are going to get four hermanas the next transfer here in Sensunapan.

EXCITING!!!!!

And we are starting to plan the temple open house... our wards goal is to bring 500 people through the temple open house this July.

We passed by the temple today and it is soooooo beautiful! I know every temple is beautiful, but this one is especially beautiful...

Time is up...until next week. Remember...

God loves you,

I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment